Rare Highly Collectible Iconic Paolo Soleri Italian Brutalist Bronze Wind Bells
A set of 3 Rare Highly Collectible Paolo Soleri Italian Brutalist Bronze Wind Bells (3). This set of 3 wind bells were made by famous Italian artist Palo Soleri comes with its original chain. He passed away in 2013 and his artworks are highly collectible and very desired among collectors. This is a set of 3! Paolo Soleri wind bell with makers mark. Lecturer at the College of Architecture and Professor of Art at Arizona State University. He was a recipient of the National Design Award in 2006.
Good vintage condition with one wind catcher missing. The item "Rare Highly Collectible Iconic Paolo Soleri Italian Brutalist Bronze Wind Bells" is in sale since Sunday, August 9, 2020. This item is in the category "Art\Art Sculptures".
The seller is "keanu177" and is located in San Mateo, California. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay.
- Medium: Bronze
- 16" Full length x 3½" Width: 3½" Bell diameter x 5" Bell height
- Subject: Italy
- Type: Light Sculpture/Kinetic art
- Style: Modernism
- Heavy: Original, untouched aged patina
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Region of Origin: Europe
- Placement: Ceiling
- Features: Signed
- 3 piece hinged hanging system: No triangular bottom hanging piece
- Color: Naturally oxidized/aged bronze patina
- Mid-20th century: Vintage
- Year: Circa 1956-1964
- Width (Inches): 3 1/2" in Width
- 100% complete, w/no missing parts: Found w/2 other Paolo Soleri wind bells
- Designer:: Paolo Soleri (Italy, 1919-2013)
- Date of Creation: 1950-1969
- Bell forged from 1 cleated/molded piece: Heavy gauge walled bronze casting
- Originality: Original
- Height (Inches): 16" in Height
- Quantity Type: Single-Piece Work
- Artist: Paolo Soleri (Italy, 1919-2013)
- Soleri hallmark sgraffito marks: Soleri characteristic forms & bell sidewall marks
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.